Terms and Conditions:
Wonderful Me Child Development Recreational Services LLC , known as Wonderful Me L.L.C. and Victory sports academy
Welcome to The Wonderful Me L.L.C!
- “Wonderful ME Child Development Recreational Services LLC” maintains the https://thewonderfulme.com/ Website (“www.thewonderfulme.com”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulates that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ https://thewonderfulme.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’ https://thewonderfulme.com/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://thewonderfulme.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’The https://thewonderfulme.com/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
- Effective 1st January 2018, all related services/goods are subject to 5% VAT.
The participant must be physically fit and able to participate in all sporting programmes/activities provided by The Wonderful Me L.L.C. including but not limited to The Wonderful Me ASA, ECA , academies and victory sports) The Wonderful Me Holiday Camps, After School Activity programme and other classes/activities offered by The Wonderful Me L.L.C. and accordingly accept all risks resulting from participating in any such activities.
In case of under-age participants, parents must assure the physical condition of their child to be fit to participate and to declare any medical condition in writing. If the participant needs medical attention during our activities, you agree to wonderful Me LLC to arranging appropriate and necessary treatment. We do not accept responsibility for any death, personal injury, loss of or damage to personal belongings save to the extent that it results from our negligence. The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked in one of our training sessions will be passed to you and you will be fully responsible for covering it. All classes will be conducted in English.
In the event that the participant needs medical attention during the classes/activities, the parent(s) agree to The Wonderful Me L.L.C. carrying out any appropriate and necessary First Aid treatment. medical attention during our activities, you agree to wonderful Me LLC to arranging appropriate and necessary treatment.
We treat the safety and well-being of all participants attending our courses as a priority The undersigned, in my capacity as parent or legal guardian,
Photos- I allow the wonderful Me LLC coaches and staff to take photos of my child for our website/Facebook group/ all social media platforms . The participants or the parent(s)/guardian(s) (in case of minor participant) grant wonderful Me LLC / victory sports the worldwide right without approval or compensation, to use the participant’s name, photographic or video image or likeness for its reasonable commercial purposes such as newspaper.
The participants or the parent(s)/guardian(s) (in case of minor participant) grant The Wonderful Me L.L.C. the worldwide right without approval or compensation, to use the participant’s name, photographic or video image or likeness for its reasonable commercial purposes such as newspaper or magazine ads and online social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc).
The Wonderful Me L.L.C. shall be held harmless from and against any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding as a result of bodily injury or death to any person, or damage to any tangible property, except for injuries, damages caused by the willful or negligent acts or omissions of The Wonderful Me L.L.C. coaches or representatives as provided by Law.
The cost of any damage caused by any participant or by the parent(s)/guardian(s) during one of the classes/activities will be borne by the participant or by the parent/guardian of such participant who shall pay for such damage in full.
All classes will be conducted in English.
The Wonderful Me L.L.C. treat the safety and well-being of all participants attending its courses as a priority. The Wonderful Me L.L.C., therefore, reserves the right to remove any participant or parent/guardian from its trainings/activities who is repeatedly found bullying, misbehaving or generally being disruptive without the right for any refund for the remaining of the sessions.
Places across all The Wonderful Me L.L.C. programmes/activities are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
All classes, activities, venues and arrangements are subject to change according to weather, programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. The Wonderful Me L.L.C. reserves the right to cancel any courses and/or to change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason. In extreme weather conditions The Wonderful Me L.L.C. reserves the right to cancel classes at short notice to ensure the safety of the participants and coaches. No refunds will be arranged for any cancellations related to the weather or cancellation from school .
The Wonderful Me L.L.C. has the right of not accepting any applicants without giving reasons.
The Wonderful Me L.L.C. will not permit any participant to attend its classes/activities without the official outfit or appropriate sports attire.
All participants will be required to submit their passport copy and passport-size photo on or prior to their first day of class /activity (Excluding the After School Activity programme.)
Neither the parent(s)/guardian(s) nor the participant shall disclose or use any aspect of The Wonderful Me L.L.C. course/programme for commercial purposes.
If the participant is a minor and you are not the participant’s parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking, terms and conditions and that they have agreed to them.
No parents or guardians are allowed at the classes/activities and must refrain from talking to coaches during the training session. Any questions or concerns can be addressed to the head of the activity after the class/activity.
The Wonderful Me L.L.C. does not bear responsibility for any participant outside or around the facility, arriving before classes or staying afterwards are under full responsibility of their parent(s)/guardian(s) (applies to minor participants only). The Wonderful Me L.L.C. is only responsible of participants during the time of their activity/class.
If participant has any medical condition or develops any medical condition during the membership duration, The Wonderful Me L.L.C. Client Relations team should be notified immediately.
The competitions that The Wonderful Me L.L.C. may conduct are operated at the discretion of The Wonderful Me L.L.C. and in all matters (including disputes), the decision of The Wonderful Me L.L.C. judge(s) and official(s) shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Any fees paid are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
The Wonderful Me L.L.C. cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone entering any competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
Once enrolled on the program and accepted term and condition this registration form WILL BE considered valid for the whole membership length at The Wonderful Me L.L.C. and will automatically be extended towards successive membership renewal and/or subscription for subsequent season(s) or programme(s).
The Wonderful Me L.L.C. reserves the right to change the present terms and conditions and parents shall be notified by email of any such changes, which shall be deemed to be accepted by the parents within 48 hours of email notification.
It is the responsibility of the participant or his/her parent or guardian to keep The Wonderful Me L.L.C. informed at all times of any changes such as but not limited to contact details, pick-up information, medical information etc.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Fees once paid are non-refundable. No credits will be given for cancellation in between the term or days missed. Credits will be offered only if the cancellation results from a change in the schedule by wonderful Me LLC
No refund will be given in cash, only make up session. In case the participant could not attend the class/activity due to injury or for any other medical reasons, the missing sessions will be compensated in a form of credit towards the next programme, make-up session upon recovery no cash refunds will be made) strictly upon submission of a medical report. If make up session is not attended, no further credit option or refund will be made available. I understand there are no refunds permitted.
No refunds will be arranged for any cancellations related to the weather or cancellation from school .
Sickness – A refund will not be given if your child is off sick unless we receive 24 hours’ notice and/or sick note to make up the missing session.
I understand that wonderful Me offers credit notes for circumstances outlined below:
- If wonderful Me LLC cancels a booking or event.
- Any medical issues which are supported by a valid doctor’s certificate.
I understand that wonderful me offers credit note for the circumstances outlined below:
- If wonderful me cancels a booking or event (excluding in the event of Force Majeure).
- An ongoing medical issue that is supported by a valid doctor’s certificate.
- In exceptional circumstances, awarded at the discretion of the Managing Director.
I understand there are no refunds permitted
Holiday periods -such as Christmas and Easter are not excluded from any type of membership packages. Any holidays including but not limited to National Holidays declared by UAE Government will not be considered for refunds/compensations.
fess to be paid via Bank transfers, smart app, or debate card before start of the term.
The participant must be physically fit and able to participate in sporting and social activities and accordingly accept all risks resulting from participating in our activities.
Once signed, this registration form WILL BE considered valid for the whole length at wonderful ME LLC / Victory sports and will automatically be extended towards successive renewal and/or subscription for subsequent season(s) or programme(s).
I, AS PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE CONTENTS OF THE RELEASE AND AGREE THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY
WAIVING, RELEASING, INDEMNIFYING AND DISCHARGING WM and school AND ITS COACHES, ASSISTANCES, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND VOLUNTEERS FROM
ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, AND EACH AND EVERY ACTION (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”)